"Joy and pleasure are as real as pain and sorrow and one must learn what they have to teach. . . ." -- Sean Russell, from Gatherer of Clouds

"If you're not having fun, you're not doing it right." -- Helyn D. Goldenberg

"I love you and I'm not afraid." -- Evanescence, "My Last Breath"

“If I hear ‘not allowed’ much oftener,” said Sam, “I’m going to get angry.” -- J.R.R. Tolkien, from Lord of the Rings

Tuesday, January 16, 2007

a/k/a Hunter Update

Finally, I've started getting the indexes to my online publications into the new website. Right now it's only book reviews at Green Man Review (three pages of them); forthcoming will be the music reviews and other writings from that site, as well as links to my indexes at Epinions.com and Rambles. (Rule One: Keep your lists updated.)

I am also giong to start working on the galleries, but this takes some thought: this time, images will be presented with some sort of rationale rather than just randomly. It' probably going to be two main categories, nudes and landscape, and more than likely chronological so that you have some sense of the issues that concerned me at any given time and the development of my imagery.

Or something like that.

Stay tuned.

PS -- I know I haven't caught all the broken links. Feel free to let me know if something doesn't work.

No comments: