"Joy and pleasure are as real as pain and sorrow and one must learn what they have to teach. . . ." -- Sean Russell, from Gatherer of Clouds

"If you're not having fun, you're not doing it right." -- Helyn D. Goldenberg

"I love you and I'm not afraid." -- Evanescence, "My Last Breath"

“If I hear ‘not allowed’ much oftener,” said Sam, “I’m going to get angry.” -- J.R.R. Tolkien, from Lord of the Rings

Saturday, January 27, 2007

No, I Haven't Forsaken You




It's just that the news is same ol', same ol' and even outrage needs to recharge periodically (Alberto Gonzales is still scum, and so is his boss), and I'm working obsessively on a/k/a Hunter. I want to do this right, and I have 30 years' worth of images to review and scan before I upload them to the galleries, which means, among other things, that I have to be sure the galleries are structured coherently so it all makes some sense.

It ain't easy being a boy genius, y'know.

No comments: