"Joy and pleasure are as real as pain and sorrow and one must learn what they have to teach. . . ." -- Sean Russell, from Gatherer of Clouds

"If you're not having fun, you're not doing it right." -- Helyn D. Goldenberg

"I love you and I'm not afraid." -- Evanescence, "My Last Breath"

“If I hear ‘not allowed’ much oftener,” said Sam, “I’m going to get angry.” -- J.R.R. Tolkien, from Lord of the Rings

Saturday, January 06, 2007

Picture




This has always been one of my favorites -- just the right combination of motion and stillness, and the lighting worked perfectly.

Nice ass, too, even if you can't see most of it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I enjoy your photography a lot. The aspect that sets it apart from others' work, I think, is the musicality of it -- the harmony of rhythm you are able to translate in visual terms. Very nice!

Hunter said...

Thanks, Piet -- it's very nice to have that feedback, particularly since my work is seldom what counts as fashionable in high art circles.

I plan on starting to put up the galleries at the new website this week -- keep your eyes peeled.

(And I'm glad you're able to comment again.)