"Joy and pleasure are as real as pain and sorrow and one must learn what they have to teach. . . ." -- Sean Russell, from Gatherer of Clouds

"If you're not having fun, you're not doing it right." -- Helyn D. Goldenberg

"I love you and I'm not afraid." -- Evanescence, "My Last Breath"

“If I hear ‘not allowed’ much oftener,” said Sam, “I’m going to get angry.” -- J.R.R. Tolkien, from Lord of the Rings

Thursday, April 05, 2007

Rudy and Abortion

I have a feeling that The Dobson Gang is about to be recognized as irrelevant. While Mitt Romney is licking the floor under their feet and McCain is going shopping in Baghdad (see post below), Rudy Giuliani, who has been the front runner, is maintaining a position they hate -- probably because it comports with the law of the land and it's rational.

No comments: