"Joy and pleasure are as real as pain and sorrow and one must learn what they have to teach. . . ." -- Sean Russell, from Gatherer of Clouds

"If you're not having fun, you're not doing it right." -- Helyn D. Goldenberg

"I love you and I'm not afraid." -- Evanescence, "My Last Breath"

“If I hear ‘not allowed’ much oftener,” said Sam, “I’m going to get angry.” -- J.R.R. Tolkien, from Lord of the Rings

Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Virginia Tech

There's not really much I can say about this. Of course, everyone and his brother is jumping in to analyze the causes and motivations when we don't even know who the killer was, really. Like Digby, I have no patience with this "instant analysis" by people who generally can't find their butts with both hands anyway.

As for the 2nd Amendment freaks that Digby refers to, what? Are they living in some sort of 50s western? "Shoot-Out at the Engineering Building?" Or, as someone's boss responded at EA Forums, "So if he owned the gun legally, it's OK?"

No comments: