"Joy and pleasure are as real as pain and sorrow and one must learn what they have to teach. . . ." -- Sean Russell, from Gatherer of Clouds

"If you're not having fun, you're not doing it right." -- Helyn D. Goldenberg

"I love you and I'm not afraid." -- Evanescence, "My Last Breath"

“If I hear ‘not allowed’ much oftener,” said Sam, “I’m going to get angry.” -- J.R.R. Tolkien, from Lord of the Rings

Saturday, June 30, 2007

Out of Power and Still Screwing Things Up

The Republicans in Congress, that is. See Digby's comments and sign the petition. Make sure all your non-affiliated friends know just who is stopping minimum wage increases, continuing subsidies for big corporations, wanting seniors to pay maximum prices for drugs, opposing the right of habeas corpus, and trying to scuttle everything else we voted the Democrats into office to do.

Here's the homepage for Campaign for America's Future. Check it out.

No comments: