"Joy and pleasure are as real as pain and sorrow and one must learn what they have to teach. . . ." -- Sean Russell, from Gatherer of Clouds

"If you're not having fun, you're not doing it right." -- Helyn D. Goldenberg

"I love you and I'm not afraid." -- Evanescence, "My Last Breath"

“If I hear ‘not allowed’ much oftener,” said Sam, “I’m going to get angry.” -- J.R.R. Tolkien, from Lord of the Rings

Friday, August 10, 2007

Defending Bush

Stephen Bainbridge, while claiming to be no fan of George W. Bush (and who is at this point?), points out that he's being unfairly bashed. I might credit this if it were the first year of Bush's administration and he had no track record at all. Yes, the quotes Bainbridge uses sound very good, make solid points. What reason does anyone have to believe that these are anything more than a smokescreen?

Can you say "naive"?

No comments: