"Joy and pleasure are as real as pain and sorrow and one must learn what they have to teach. . . ." -- Sean Russell, from Gatherer of Clouds

"If you're not having fun, you're not doing it right." -- Helyn D. Goldenberg

"I love you and I'm not afraid." -- Evanescence, "My Last Breath"

“If I hear ‘not allowed’ much oftener,” said Sam, “I’m going to get angry.” -- J.R.R. Tolkien, from Lord of the Rings

Wednesday, October 03, 2007

Blackwater

As usual, TPM is right on top of it. Check out the recent posts. Note particularly this one on Blackwater CEO Erik Prince. Note also this story from WaPo, which has some interesting information about his testimony, but is mum on his political affiliations.

I don't really have any comments on this whole thing, except to note that it's one of the prime examples of non-accountability in an administration for which "accountability" is treason. And let's not even get into the whole thing about in-group politics. The country's being run by Blackwater and Halliburton.

No comments: