"Joy and pleasure are as real as pain and sorrow and one must learn what they have to teach. . . ." -- Sean Russell, from Gatherer of Clouds

"If you're not having fun, you're not doing it right." -- Helyn D. Goldenberg

"I love you and I'm not afraid." -- Evanescence, "My Last Breath"

“If I hear ‘not allowed’ much oftener,” said Sam, “I’m going to get angry.” -- J.R.R. Tolkien, from Lord of the Rings

Wednesday, February 06, 2008

A Small Anti-Hillary Backlash

I'm not really all that enthusiastic about Clinton or Obama (and actually, to my shame, wound up not voting yesterday -- I was feeling kind of oncoming-coldish and when it came right down to it, couldn't figure out who to vote for in any race, since all the Democrats seem pretty much interchangeable). But the more I read Andrew Sullivan and Chris Crain, the more I'm inclined to support Hillary. If she scares gay Republicans (which I still consider an oxymoron) that much, she must be the one I want.

No comments: