"Joy and pleasure are as real as pain and sorrow and one must learn what they have to teach. . . ." -- Sean Russell, from Gatherer of Clouds

"If you're not having fun, you're not doing it right." -- Helyn D. Goldenberg

"I love you and I'm not afraid." -- Evanescence, "My Last Breath"

“If I hear ‘not allowed’ much oftener,” said Sam, “I’m going to get angry.” -- J.R.R. Tolkien, from Lord of the Rings

Saturday, May 31, 2008

Dog Bites Man

I haven't commented on Scott McClellan's book because nothing he says seems to be new. He's just covering his ass, as former administration hacks tend to do. As for the major focus, the lead up to the invasion of Iraq, here's some information from McClatchy, which bought Knight-Ridder a couple of years ago. You'll recall that Knight-Ridder was about the only press outlet that was questioning the war and the dog-and-pony show leading up to it.

Via Digby

Another reason I don't have to comment is because digby's crew has been on it: here's just a sample, from dday, tristero, and digby.

No comments: