"Joy and pleasure are as real as pain and sorrow and one must learn what they have to teach. . . ." -- Sean Russell, from Gatherer of Clouds

"If you're not having fun, you're not doing it right." -- Helyn D. Goldenberg

"I love you and I'm not afraid." -- Evanescence, "My Last Breath"

“If I hear ‘not allowed’ much oftener,” said Sam, “I’m going to get angry.” -- J.R.R. Tolkien, from Lord of the Rings

Saturday, November 15, 2008

HRC Finally Does Something

The Human Rights Campaign, which by and large still seems to wish that the marriage struggle would just go away (yes, I know they've gotten involved, finally -- after being dragged kicking and screaming to the fight -- but they still haven't taken the lead) has published a list of companies that contributed to the Yes on 8 campaign.

Read it -- and note down any that you might do business with. And hit 'em where it hurts. (Yes, I am an advocate of boycotts, as long as they are directed toward the right targets. Here's a list of the right targets.)

Sadly, that's about all HRC and the other national "gay advocacy" groups have managed. Here's Chris Crain with more.

No comments: