"Joy and pleasure are as real as pain and sorrow and one must learn what they have to teach. . . ." -- Sean Russell, from Gatherer of Clouds

"If you're not having fun, you're not doing it right." -- Helyn D. Goldenberg

"I love you and I'm not afraid." -- Evanescence, "My Last Breath"

“If I hear ‘not allowed’ much oftener,” said Sam, “I’m going to get angry.” -- J.R.R. Tolkien, from Lord of the Rings

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

The Governor's A Crook

And this is news exactly how? Here's some native coverage assembled at C&L. The sense is pretty much my own: Blagojevich was a big mistake, a total idiot, and a crook to boot. Of course, having governors indicted is nothing new here -- my own feeling is they should move over to the Legislature and just go down the list, alpahbetically, by district, it doesn't matter.

The irony is that Blagojevich came into office on the heels of George Ryan's scandals. I guess that just sort of proves how dumb he is.

BTW, the lead from Dave Neiwert's post makes me wonder just what flavor KoolAid Neiwert's been drinking: "Boy, this is just the kind of mess Obama doesn't need."

Huh? I know the RWNM (that's "Right-Wing Noise Machine," for you neophytes) will be churning out more bullshit linking Obama to Blagojevich, but it's more manufactured junk. No reason for Neiwert to buy into it. (Digby has already sketched out the scenario.)

Here's the original story.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi how are you? I was looking through your blog, and I have to say that I liked it.

I would like to have you stop by to my art blog which is here in San Diego.

Cool labels, music videos I like, and of course my art.

I hope to see you soon....