"Joy and pleasure are as real as pain and sorrow and one must learn what they have to teach. . . ." -- Sean Russell, from Gatherer of Clouds

"If you're not having fun, you're not doing it right." -- Helyn D. Goldenberg

"I love you and I'm not afraid." -- Evanescence, "My Last Breath"

“If I hear ‘not allowed’ much oftener,” said Sam, “I’m going to get angry.” -- J.R.R. Tolkien, from Lord of the Rings

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Point, Game, Match

This story has popped up a couple of places this morning, and I really wish there were more talking heads around with this kind of moxie:



"You know, you have such a stunningly superficial knowledge of what went on that it's almost embarrassing to listen to you."

That's former U.S. National Security Adviser Zbigniew Brzezinski speaking to Joe Scarborough, one of the more persistent zits on the face of the MSM.

No comments: