"Joy and pleasure are as real as pain and sorrow and one must learn what they have to teach. . . ." -- Sean Russell, from Gatherer of Clouds

"If you're not having fun, you're not doing it right." -- Helyn D. Goldenberg

"I love you and I'm not afraid." -- Evanescence, "My Last Breath"

“If I hear ‘not allowed’ much oftener,” said Sam, “I’m going to get angry.” -- J.R.R. Tolkien, from Lord of the Rings

Monday, February 09, 2009

Airhead

Just as an indication of how far off my brain has gotten, I actually had a post ready for this morning and forgot to put it up.

Eventually, it will all come back together and I'll start getting pissed off at the administration again, not to mention the usual cast of villains, but for right now, I think my left cerebral hemisphere is on vacation -- I'm doing much better with pictures than words right now.

I'll get that post up later.

No comments: