"Joy and pleasure are as real as pain and sorrow and one must learn what they have to teach. . . ." -- Sean Russell, from Gatherer of Clouds

"If you're not having fun, you're not doing it right." -- Helyn D. Goldenberg

"I love you and I'm not afraid." -- Evanescence, "My Last Breath"

“If I hear ‘not allowed’ much oftener,” said Sam, “I’m going to get angry.” -- J.R.R. Tolkien, from Lord of the Rings

Saturday, February 07, 2009

Gathering Resources

Sorry (again) for the light and sporadic posting this week, especially for missing FGB yesterday. The new schedule is a terror -- I'm out the door at 6:45 a.m. every day -- and by the end of the week, I'm wiped. The medical treatments are taking more out of me than I had imagined.

At any rate, I have another topic for the "Men With Men" series, and you may get something special for Reviews in Brief tomorrow, if it still makes sense to me.

Hang in there

No comments: