"Joy and pleasure are as real as pain and sorrow and one must learn what they have to teach. . . ." -- Sean Russell, from Gatherer of Clouds

"If you're not having fun, you're not doing it right." -- Helyn D. Goldenberg

"I love you and I'm not afraid." -- Evanescence, "My Last Breath"

“If I hear ‘not allowed’ much oftener,” said Sam, “I’m going to get angry.” -- J.R.R. Tolkien, from Lord of the Rings

Friday, April 10, 2009

Friday Gay Blogging: Frustrated Edition

Thanks to the wonders of the Intertubes, I have now lost not one, but two FGB posts. (Thank you, Flash Player and YouTube.) To hell with it -- life is too short.

Nevertheless, I did want to give a special mention to Maggie Gallagher and her National Organization for Marriage, always a source of wonder and delight. Their latest campaign is under the banner 2M4M.

That supposedly stands for "Two Million for Marriage," but really -- are they serious?

Three-way, anyone?

Update:

Oh. My. God. How did I forget the teabagging?



Watch Rachel Maddow go through this trying harder and harder not to laugh every time she says "teabagging" -- until she gets to Sen. David "Diapers" Vitter's Senate resolution in support, when she loses it. It's a scream.

These people really need to get a clue.

No comments: