"Joy and pleasure are as real as pain and sorrow and one must learn what they have to teach. . . ." -- Sean Russell, from Gatherer of Clouds

"If you're not having fun, you're not doing it right." -- Helyn D. Goldenberg

"I love you and I'm not afraid." -- Evanescence, "My Last Breath"

“If I hear ‘not allowed’ much oftener,” said Sam, “I’m going to get angry.” -- J.R.R. Tolkien, from Lord of the Rings

Wednesday, July 08, 2009

Another One of Those

I had a nice post almost complete about the essential corruption of the Washington establishment -- you know, how they're all about staying in office and not about governing. Well, between Earthlink and my antique computer and one of those websites that's overloaded with ads and other frou-fou, it's gone.

However, Hullabaloo has a wonderful series of posts on the politics of it all that should be required reading. In fact, they are. So go do it.

I may be back later, but I have an article to write that is fighting me tooth and nail. Slippery little devil. Fortunately (for a change), I'm not staring a big, mean Deadline in the face.

No comments: