"Joy and pleasure are as real as pain and sorrow and one must learn what they have to teach. . . ." -- Sean Russell, from Gatherer of Clouds

"If you're not having fun, you're not doing it right." -- Helyn D. Goldenberg

"I love you and I'm not afraid." -- Evanescence, "My Last Breath"

“If I hear ‘not allowed’ much oftener,” said Sam, “I’m going to get angry.” -- J.R.R. Tolkien, from Lord of the Rings

Thursday, July 30, 2009

Friday Gay Blogging Goes Random

Since we elected a "progressive" president who has proven himself to be a "fierce advocate" for gay civil rights, the gay news has started hitting fast and furious. Since my Friday schedule no longer allows me much time to assemble a weekly summary, you'll be getting it as it happens -- or as much as I can keep up with. It will still carry the "Friday Gay Blogging" tag, so you can search using that.

(And all you Obamabots, please pardon the snark. You get what you pay for. Or less.)

No comments: