"Joy and pleasure are as real as pain and sorrow and one must learn what they have to teach. . . ." -- Sean Russell, from Gatherer of Clouds

"If you're not having fun, you're not doing it right." -- Helyn D. Goldenberg

"I love you and I'm not afraid." -- Evanescence, "My Last Breath"

“If I hear ‘not allowed’ much oftener,” said Sam, “I’m going to get angry.” -- J.R.R. Tolkien, from Lord of the Rings

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Sketchy. Sporadic, Even.

That's what blogging is likely to be for the next few days. I'm feeling better, but snowed by too many books/CDs, too little time to read/listen.

And the news seems to be evenly divided between more dodging and weaving from the White House and more, nastier insanity from the usual suspects on the right. (PFAW sent me an e-mail titled "Have They No Shame?" No, of course not -- if they did, they wouldn't be saying the things they're saying, now, would they? Remember, we're dealing with Liars for Jesus here.)

I hope by this weekend things will be back to normal.

.

No comments: