"Joy and pleasure are as real as pain and sorrow and one must learn what they have to teach. . . ." -- Sean Russell, from Gatherer of Clouds

"If you're not having fun, you're not doing it right." -- Helyn D. Goldenberg

"I love you and I'm not afraid." -- Evanescence, "My Last Breath"

“If I hear ‘not allowed’ much oftener,” said Sam, “I’m going to get angry.” -- J.R.R. Tolkien, from Lord of the Rings

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Another Must-Read

Live-blogging of Perry vs. Schwarzenegger, Day 1.

Fascinating stuff. I see that the pro-8 side intends to use David Blankenhorn as an "expert." I hope the Boies/Olson team has been fact-checking him, because in his writings against same-sex marriage are not only logically fallacious, but openly contra-factual, as I've noted before. I really want to see Ted Olson make mincemeat of him, publicly.

And here's Olson's opening statement, as prepared.

Here's Prop8 Trial Tracker, the site that's providing all this information.

No comments: