"Joy and pleasure are as real as pain and sorrow and one must learn what they have to teach. . . ." -- Sean Russell, from Gatherer of Clouds

"If you're not having fun, you're not doing it right." -- Helyn D. Goldenberg

"I love you and I'm not afraid." -- Evanescence, "My Last Breath"

“If I hear ‘not allowed’ much oftener,” said Sam, “I’m going to get angry.” -- J.R.R. Tolkien, from Lord of the Rings

Friday, April 23, 2010

They Just Can't Let Go Of It

More crap from the right on ACORN, via that consummate idiot, Adam Bitely at NetRight Daily.* This piece of tripe is written by someone named Kevin Mooney, which sort of gives you an idea where his head spends most of its time:

A good starting point would be with the $352,510 The American Federation of Teachers (AFT) funneled to ACORN in 2009 just as the organization's employees were caught on videotape describing to uncover investigators how they can arrange for legal loans, set up brothels, advance child prostitution and human trafficking.

Maybe it's because the AFT knew, as did most everyone else (except, apparently, anyone in Congress) that James O'Keefe is nothing more than a rabid right political hit man and Andrew Breitbart (who has, as far as I know, still refused to release the unedited ACORN tapes) is an even bigger liar.

This isn't the first alert I've gotten from NetRight Daily about ACORN. Note to Adam Bitely: Hey, stupid, in case you hadn't noticed, ACORN has gone belly up, due largely to the vicious lying attacks of dishonest assholes like you.

But I suppose if you try to beat a live horse, it might hit back.

* Don't ask me how I got on their e-mail list. Whatever they did, it was probably dishonest.

No comments: