"Joy and pleasure are as real as pain and sorrow and one must learn what they have to teach. . . ." -- Sean Russell, from Gatherer of Clouds

"If you're not having fun, you're not doing it right." -- Helyn D. Goldenberg

"I love you and I'm not afraid." -- Evanescence, "My Last Breath"

“If I hear ‘not allowed’ much oftener,” said Sam, “I’m going to get angry.” -- J.R.R. Tolkien, from Lord of the Rings

Wednesday, May 05, 2010

Stories from the Frontlinse: Some Thoughts

I hope you are reading these, and more important, forwarding them to others, especially those who don't think DADT is their issue.

Some of them are heartbreaking; they are all about broken dreams.  Not just their dreams, but ours, any of us who dream of living in a country where all are, in fact, equal before the law and where we are all valued for what we contribute, not for what someone else thinks we should be.

In fact, forward them to your congresscritters.  They're the ones who need to read them.

No comments: