"Joy and pleasure are as real as pain and sorrow and one must learn what they have to teach. . . ." -- Sean Russell, from Gatherer of Clouds

"If you're not having fun, you're not doing it right." -- Helyn D. Goldenberg

"I love you and I'm not afraid." -- Evanescence, "My Last Breath"

“If I hear ‘not allowed’ much oftener,” said Sam, “I’m going to get angry.” -- J.R.R. Tolkien, from Lord of the Rings

Sunday, August 08, 2010

I < 3 Boies and Olson

Two videos. First, Ted Olson telling Chris Matthews (why does this man have a higher-level job and errand boy?) how the country actually works:



And then David Boies sticking it to Tony Perkins (and why the hell is Perkins, who's a demonstrated liar, wind up on these shows?):



Boies doesn't stick to Perkins as strongly as he could, but I think that's because the host wouldn't let him. One question I wish he had asked: Mr. Perkins, if you have so much definitive research available, why didn't you offer yourself as an expert witness?

(Apropos of nothing: it's really sad when I have to correct the embed code on these things -- I am not an HTML whiz at all.)

No comments: