"Joy and pleasure are as real as pain and sorrow and one must learn what they have to teach. . . ." -- Sean Russell, from Gatherer of Clouds

"If you're not having fun, you're not doing it right." -- Helyn D. Goldenberg

"I love you and I'm not afraid." -- Evanescence, "My Last Breath"

“If I hear ‘not allowed’ much oftener,” said Sam, “I’m going to get angry.” -- J.R.R. Tolkien, from Lord of the Rings

Friday, December 03, 2010

Fire in My Belly

I'm posting this clip, even though I haven't watched it, because it's got the asshole right up in arms, and that's always a good thing -- it's one step closer to their heads exploding once and for all. I'll have more on this later:



Needless to say, the asshole brigade is out in full force, led, of course, by some Congressman from Nowhere, Georgia. In case you had any doubt, the Republican party, in addition to lining the bank accounts of its corporate owners, is real big on censorship -- of everyone else.

Note: as one commenter at Bilerico Project points out, this is an edited version. I'll see if I can find the full piece.

No comments: