"Joy and pleasure are as real as pain and sorrow and one must learn what they have to teach. . . ." -- Sean Russell, from Gatherer of Clouds

"If you're not having fun, you're not doing it right." -- Helyn D. Goldenberg

"I love you and I'm not afraid." -- Evanescence, "My Last Breath"

“If I hear ‘not allowed’ much oftener,” said Sam, “I’m going to get angry.” -- J.R.R. Tolkien, from Lord of the Rings

Thursday, June 16, 2011

It would be nice

if we could just consider Congress irrelevant and go on with out lives. But they're in a position to do too much damage.

You can tell I've been reading the news again, and am pretty disgusted. But this story made up for it.

The parents deserve every nasty name you can think of. I don't understand anyone who would throw their own kid out on the street, for any reason. Scum.

2 comments:

NPT said...

Ah, but they do it with love That makes all the difference, don't you think?

Hunter said...

If that's what they understand as love, I'll pass, thank you.