"Joy and pleasure are as real as pain and sorrow and one must learn what they have to teach. . . ." -- Sean Russell, from Gatherer of Clouds

"If you're not having fun, you're not doing it right." -- Helyn D. Goldenberg

"I love you and I'm not afraid." -- Evanescence, "My Last Breath"

“If I hear ‘not allowed’ much oftener,” said Sam, “I’m going to get angry.” -- J.R.R. Tolkien, from Lord of the Rings

Friday, June 24, 2011

This Sort of Says It All


You can bet the militant homosexual activists don't have an answer for that one.

Via Joe.My.God.

2 comments:

Piet said...

That's okay. The New York State Senate just passed marriage equality, and NOM just went nuts fulminating against the traitors who voted for it.

Hunter said...

Yeah, well, Brian Brown and Maggie Gallagher are both a couple of bullies. Brown has a severe problem with projection, and Gallagher is allergic to transparency.

How right-wing of them.