"Joy and pleasure are as real as pain and sorrow and one must learn what they have to teach. . . ." -- Sean Russell, from Gatherer of Clouds

"If you're not having fun, you're not doing it right." -- Helyn D. Goldenberg

"I love you and I'm not afraid." -- Evanescence, "My Last Breath"

“If I hear ‘not allowed’ much oftener,” said Sam, “I’m going to get angry.” -- J.R.R. Tolkien, from Lord of the Rings

Sunday, September 25, 2011

Rainy Sunday

I'm about to head out the door (I have editing to do today, and somehow it goes better out at the coffee shop), but I was just browsing around waiting for the rain to stop (or at least lighten up) and ran across this old post on "Top Ten Most Memorable Anime Characters" from Jan Suzukawa at Neo-Shonen Fujoshi. I particularly like her comments about Naoe Nobutsuna from Mirage of Blaze, which was also one of my early favorites -- very sensitive and solid description of his character.



I may do something like that myself one of these days -- maybe on another rainy Sunday.

No comments: