"Joy and pleasure are as real as pain and sorrow and one must learn what they have to teach. . . ." -- Sean Russell, from Gatherer of Clouds

"If you're not having fun, you're not doing it right." -- Helyn D. Goldenberg

"I love you and I'm not afraid." -- Evanescence, "My Last Breath"

“If I hear ‘not allowed’ much oftener,” said Sam, “I’m going to get angry.” -- J.R.R. Tolkien, from Lord of the Rings

Monday, January 09, 2012

Out of Touch?

The tail end to a story about the questions the Republican candidates are being asked in New Hampshire, which notes that Iowa and New Hampshire may not reflect the mood of the rest of the country, being largely rural and overwhelmingly white, but this one is -- well, I think it may not be only the voters in New Hampshire are out of touch:

For the record, Romney said he owns only three houses.

Only?

No comments: