"Joy and pleasure are as real as pain and sorrow and one must learn what they have to teach. . . ." -- Sean Russell, from Gatherer of Clouds

"If you're not having fun, you're not doing it right." -- Helyn D. Goldenberg

"I love you and I'm not afraid." -- Evanescence, "My Last Breath"

“If I hear ‘not allowed’ much oftener,” said Sam, “I’m going to get angry.” -- J.R.R. Tolkien, from Lord of the Rings

Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Merry, Happy, Blessed


You can fill in whichever holiday you observe.

Going over the news for the past few days, I'm sort of appalled at the amount of smallness, meanness, and nastiness coming out of figures both public and not so public. It's Christmas, for crying out loud. Even though I don't observe it as such (same holiday, though -- birth of the Sun/Son), you'd think people (especially the pope) would have a little more loving message.

I'm not going to do that today, but watch for another installment of Disgusting People real soon.

For today, relax, enjoy family and friends, observe as you wish.

Peace.

No comments: