From Cliff Schechter:
1) Lower the Medicare age to 40
2) Bulk negotiation and reimportation of prescription drugs for Medicare
3) Double Social Security benefits (per the New America Foundation)
3) Add an additional tax rate for over $1 million per year of 50%, let's call it the "First Term Reagan" tax rate, end the ridiculous Romney-ish "carried interest loophole" (per Warren Buffett)
4) Decriminalization of recreational drugs--you know, to save the billions wasted in criminal justice costs, if not for moral reasons (per Richard Branson)
5) Cut defense spending by at least $110 billion as Rep. Jan Schakowsky has called for (explained best by Red Dawn...sort of)
6) Get out of Afghanistan--yesterday (explained best by common sense, experiences of the last century and War Of The Worlds)
Oh, and Mr. President? Social Security and Medicare are not "entitlements" -- they are earned benefits.
Read Schechter's whole post. It's appropriately scathing.