"Joy and pleasure are as real as pain and sorrow and one must learn what they have to teach. . . ." -- Sean Russell, from Gatherer of Clouds

"If you're not having fun, you're not doing it right." -- Helyn D. Goldenberg

"I love you and I'm not afraid." -- Evanescence, "My Last Breath"

“If I hear ‘not allowed’ much oftener,” said Sam, “I’m going to get angry.” -- J.R.R. Tolkien, from Lord of the Rings

Thursday, February 28, 2013

The Ballooning Deficit

Well, not exactly. Check this segment of Rachel Maddow to see what's really happening. (Hint: it's not getting bigger.)

Visit NBCNews.com for breaking news, world news, and news about the economy

Please note that the mainstream press is aiding and abetting this whole propaganda effort. Via David Atkins at Hullabaloo. And here's Digby on the public response to actual plans for dealing with the mess that is the sequester.

No comments: