"Joy and pleasure are as real as pain and sorrow and one must learn what they have to teach. . . ." -- Sean Russell, from Gatherer of Clouds

"If you're not having fun, you're not doing it right." -- Helyn D. Goldenberg

"I love you and I'm not afraid." -- Evanescence, "My Last Breath"

“If I hear ‘not allowed’ much oftener,” said Sam, “I’m going to get angry.” -- J.R.R. Tolkien, from Lord of the Rings

Saturday, May 03, 2014

Another Page

I needed a break from cleaning storage units, so I finished up the page on reviews of Graphic Lit. One left to go.

A note on these: in a departure from my usual practice, I didn't code the links to take you to a new tab, so if you want to keep these pages open, use the "open in a new tab/window" option on your browser. (Sorry, but that part has to be done manually, and there are a lot of links. Maybe someday. Maybe.)

I may also decide to make these pages a master index of all my online reviews. Don't look for instant results -- I've written well over a thousand in the past ten years, scattered over several sites, and some of the links I have are no longer working, so if I decide to do that, it's going to take a while. But now that I have a window to look out of while I'm working, it's a distinct possibility.

No comments: