"Joy and pleasure are as real as pain and sorrow and one must learn what they have to teach. . . ." -- Sean Russell, from Gatherer of Clouds

"If you're not having fun, you're not doing it right." -- Helyn D. Goldenberg

"I love you and I'm not afraid." -- Evanescence, "My Last Breath"

“If I hear ‘not allowed’ much oftener,” said Sam, “I’m going to get angry.” -- J.R.R. Tolkien, from Lord of the Rings

Monday, June 23, 2014

The Problem With Blogging

Right now, at least. The news cycle is so compressed that stories have been beaten to death by the time I get to them -- there's nothing left for me to say.

Also too, I seem to be in read only mode. Even reading is hard -- very little holds my attention. Hence, I spend more time watching movies and old TV series than reading. (Grimm Season Two is much better than the first season, which was good. David Giuntoli does angry and dangerous very well, and the main story arc is much more coherent.)

I'm even a little burned out on the Zoo, and when has that ever happened?

This, too, shall pass.

No comments: