"Joy and pleasure are as real as pain and sorrow and one must learn what they have to teach. . . ." -- Sean Russell, from Gatherer of Clouds

"If you're not having fun, you're not doing it right." -- Helyn D. Goldenberg

"I love you and I'm not afraid." -- Evanescence, "My Last Breath"

“If I hear ‘not allowed’ much oftener,” said Sam, “I’m going to get angry.” -- J.R.R. Tolkien, from Lord of the Rings

Friday, January 02, 2015

Image of the Week

I have reinforcements. I've been doing my own images, but I'm stuck with what's already in the computer, because my new computer doesn't support my old scanner, and none of the scanner/printer/faxes I've seen had do negatives or slides. So, my friend Bernice to the rescue: she's a talented and active photographer and was good enough to allow me to publish some of her images. Given the march of marriage equality in the past year, I thought this one -- titled simply "Cake Topper" -- was a good one to start off with:


No comments: