"Joy and pleasure are as real as pain and sorrow and one must learn what they have to teach. . . ." -- Sean Russell, from Gatherer of Clouds

"If you're not having fun, you're not doing it right." -- Helyn D. Goldenberg

"I love you and I'm not afraid." -- Evanescence, "My Last Breath"

“If I hear ‘not allowed’ much oftener,” said Sam, “I’m going to get angry.” -- J.R.R. Tolkien, from Lord of the Rings

Friday, February 27, 2015

Image of the Week

We got more snow yesterday. It hasn't really been bad this year -- not like the Northeast -- but it keeps happening: the forecast every few days says "chance of snow" and we may or may not get it. Yesterday, we got it.

This one's from Bernice, from a couple of weeks ago:


I'm sure I've done something similar, but the one I have in the tank is somewhat more stark:


No comments: