"Joy and pleasure are as real as pain and sorrow and one must learn what they have to teach. . . ." -- Sean Russell, from Gatherer of Clouds

"If you're not having fun, you're not doing it right." -- Helyn D. Goldenberg

"I love you and I'm not afraid." -- Evanescence, "My Last Breath"

“If I hear ‘not allowed’ much oftener,” said Sam, “I’m going to get angry.” -- J.R.R. Tolkien, from Lord of the Rings

Monday, February 02, 2015

Today In Disgusting People

Pastor Governor Mike Huckabee, who wants to be Pastor President Mike Huckabee. Apparently he doesn't understand the difference between those job titles.


There you have it: all the arrogance, self-absorption, disdain for America's founding principles common to "Christians." He's also a liar.

I doubt that I have to parse this for you -- for anyone to cite "biblical principles" as a basis for American law sort of gives the game away.

Oh, and about those last two examples? I'd love to see Pastor Governor Huckabee's reaction if Jews started demanding that bacon and shrimp be banned, or if Muslims demanded that all dogs be killed.

Am I the only one who sees a big fake here?




No comments: