"Joy and pleasure are as real as pain and sorrow and one must learn what they have to teach. . . ." -- Sean Russell, from Gatherer of Clouds

"If you're not having fun, you're not doing it right." -- Helyn D. Goldenberg

"I love you and I'm not afraid." -- Evanescence, "My Last Breath"

“If I hear ‘not allowed’ much oftener,” said Sam, “I’m going to get angry.” -- J.R.R. Tolkien, from Lord of the Rings

Wednesday, March 25, 2015

About Those Reviews

Once upon a time, Shopping.com bought Epinions.com. In due course, eBay bought Shopping.com and proceeded to remake things in its own image. That meant, first, no new reviews by the crew at Epinions. Then, it meant that if a product was not in eBay's catalogue, you weren't going to be able to find the review. Now it means that it's even harder to find reviews, so that some of the links in my "Reviews" pages for Epinions material no longer work.

Sorry, but I just don't have the energy to go through and try to fix them or weed them out.

I have, however, started republishing some of the older Green Man Review stuff that got moved to Sleeping Hedgehog, and will update the Reviews pages as necessary.

That's all I have to say about it.

No comments: