"Joy and pleasure are as real as pain and sorrow and one must learn what they have to teach. . . ." -- Sean Russell, from Gatherer of Clouds

"If you're not having fun, you're not doing it right." -- Helyn D. Goldenberg

"I love you and I'm not afraid." -- Evanescence, "My Last Breath"

“If I hear ‘not allowed’ much oftener,” said Sam, “I’m going to get angry.” -- J.R.R. Tolkien, from Lord of the Rings

Friday, April 24, 2015

Image of the Week

I don't really have anything in mind, so I'm just going to dip into the files and see what looks good.

Here's one from Bernice. We don't have butterflies on the loose yet, but you can find them year 'round at the Nature Museum:


And from me, one looking through the fence at the Addison Street nature reserve. It doesn't look like this yet, but it will.


No comments: