"Joy and pleasure are as real as pain and sorrow and one must learn what they have to teach. . . ." -- Sean Russell, from Gatherer of Clouds

"If you're not having fun, you're not doing it right." -- Helyn D. Goldenberg

"I love you and I'm not afraid." -- Evanescence, "My Last Breath"

“If I hear ‘not allowed’ much oftener,” said Sam, “I’m going to get angry.” -- J.R.R. Tolkien, from Lord of the Rings

Tuesday, May 05, 2015

Pamela Geller and Free Speech

Not to mention a free press. Geller, via Digby:

I have been working closely with [Cliff] Kincaid (Ed.: another anti-Muslim extremist) for years to keep Al Jazeera off American airwaves. There is still time to keep this vicious jihadist network off American airwaves. Urge the House Homeland Security Committee to convene hearings into the national security threat posed by Al Jazeera on American soil.

From everything I've seen, Al Jazeera is more reliable than, say, Fox News.

"Free speech for me, but not for thee" -- how very right-wing.


No comments: