"Joy and pleasure are as real as pain and sorrow and one must learn what they have to teach. . . ." -- Sean Russell, from Gatherer of Clouds

"If you're not having fun, you're not doing it right." -- Helyn D. Goldenberg

"I love you and I'm not afraid." -- Evanescence, "My Last Breath"

“If I hear ‘not allowed’ much oftener,” said Sam, “I’m going to get angry.” -- J.R.R. Tolkien, from Lord of the Rings

Saturday, December 12, 2015

A Note on Reviews

Due to some rather dramatic changes at Green Man Review and Sleeping Hedgehog recently, the links to reviews at those sites on the "Reviews" pages are no longer good. I'll be updating them as reviews are published at the new The Green Man Review, so if a link doesn't work, sorry, but it's just going to take some time. (Oh, and if you're doing a search for the site, search for "The Green Man Review." Otherwise, you'll draw a blank.)

As for old Epinions reviews, some of those links work and some don't, depending on whether the "product" appears in eBay's database. I may republish the "disappeared" reviews, once I figure out where and how to do it.

No comments: