"Joy and pleasure are as real as pain and sorrow and one must learn what they have to teach. . . ." -- Sean Russell, from Gatherer of Clouds

"If you're not having fun, you're not doing it right." -- Helyn D. Goldenberg

"I love you and I'm not afraid." -- Evanescence, "My Last Breath"

“If I hear ‘not allowed’ much oftener,” said Sam, “I’m going to get angry.” -- J.R.R. Tolkien, from Lord of the Rings

Thursday, December 10, 2015

I Know, I Haven't Been Posting

Because the news is all about Donald Trump, who is not going to be president (but just in case, can we apply for asylum in Canada? Is Canada far enough away to be safe?), and quite honestly, there's not a lot to be said about a bombastic bully who says outrageous things to get attention. (And I'm one of those who doesn't think he's the cause -- he's a symptom. Digby nails it.)

Here's a little Haydn to wash the trump taste out of your brain:


No comments: