"Joy and pleasure are as real as pain and sorrow and one must learn what they have to teach. . . ." -- Sean Russell, from Gatherer of Clouds

"If you're not having fun, you're not doing it right." -- Helyn D. Goldenberg

"I love you and I'm not afraid." -- Evanescence, "My Last Breath"

“If I hear ‘not allowed’ much oftener,” said Sam, “I’m going to get angry.” -- J.R.R. Tolkien, from Lord of the Rings

Monday, July 25, 2016

On Substance

Do watch this segment by Fareed Zakaria on the state of America, offered in response to The Hairpiece's repeated insistence that we're on the rocks.


It garnered this response from the doyenne of conservative thinkers:

Ann Coulter✔
@AnnCoulter

I like hearing CNN's Fareed Zakaria ask in a thick Indian accent, "What kind of America do we want to return to?"
9:07 AM - 24 Jul 2016

1,528 1,528 Retweets
3,056

Substantial, isn't it? It's about what we've come to expect from the "conservative" brain trust, without the usual obfuscation.

(No wonder she supports Trump -- they're birds of a feather: anything for a little attention.)

No comments: