"Joy and pleasure are as real as pain and sorrow and one must learn what they have to teach. . . ." -- Sean Russell, from Gatherer of Clouds

"If you're not having fun, you're not doing it right." -- Helyn D. Goldenberg

"I love you and I'm not afraid." -- Evanescence, "My Last Breath"

“If I hear ‘not allowed’ much oftener,” said Sam, “I’m going to get angry.” -- J.R.R. Tolkien, from Lord of the Rings

Sunday, October 02, 2016

What's New

Yes, I realize I've been MIA for over a week -- a combination of being seriously under the weather (mending slowly, but mending, thank you), cloudy depressing weather, and cloudy, depressing news.

At any rate, it's Sunday at Green Man Review, and there are reviews, so just click on over.

I don't know when I'll be back in the saddle. Probably soon, although quite honestly, it's like the news is on instant replay.

No comments: