"Joy and pleasure are as real as pain and sorrow and one must learn what they have to teach. . . ." -- Sean Russell, from Gatherer of Clouds

"If you're not having fun, you're not doing it right." -- Helyn D. Goldenberg

"I love you and I'm not afraid." -- Evanescence, "My Last Breath"

“If I hear ‘not allowed’ much oftener,” said Sam, “I’m going to get angry.” -- J.R.R. Tolkien, from Lord of the Rings

Wednesday, November 23, 2016

Culture Break: Tummel: This Ship Is Sinking

Sadly, I couldn't find a video of the group performing this, but the song is so appropriate for Trump's America that I wanted to post it. It's from the album Payback Time, which is one of the most outrageous things I've ever heard.


YouTube seems to have the whole album posted. Look for my review December 4 at Green Man Review.

No comments: