"Joy and pleasure are as real as pain and sorrow and one must learn what they have to teach. . . ." -- Sean Russell, from Gatherer of Clouds

"If you're not having fun, you're not doing it right." -- Helyn D. Goldenberg

"I love you and I'm not afraid." -- Evanescence, "My Last Breath"

“If I hear ‘not allowed’ much oftener,” said Sam, “I’m going to get angry.” -- J.R.R. Tolkien, from Lord of the Rings

Friday, February 17, 2017

Train Wreck? Melt-Down?

Reading the news this morning, and I just can't -- input overload.

Gods, what a mess!

2 comments:

Glenn Ingersoll said...

I'm stunned, frankly.

I'm clinging to one theme: The business of the Trump family is the business of the US government; there is now no separation.

When I share stories on Facebook, I share stories having to do with Trump (& family) and the way they are integrating their business dealings into the actions and policy of the US government. There's a zillion other things going on, of course, but that one is pretty simple.

Hunter said...

In simpler terms, Trump is just adding the United States to his brand.

For some reason, that doesn't sit well with me.