"Joy and pleasure are as real as pain and sorrow and one must learn what they have to teach. . . ." -- Sean Russell, from Gatherer of Clouds

"If you're not having fun, you're not doing it right." -- Helyn D. Goldenberg

"I love you and I'm not afraid." -- Evanescence, "My Last Breath"

“If I hear ‘not allowed’ much oftener,” said Sam, “I’m going to get angry.” -- J.R.R. Tolkien, from Lord of the Rings

Wednesday, March 22, 2017

OK, This Is Funny

Trust Rep. Pete Sessions (R-TX) to pinpoint the problems with Trump/RyanCare:

"But members also are having problems with people back home, and that's the problem. It's the people back home who are being very vocal, who are in a lot of these conservative groups that do not understand the bill because it has not been sold properly to them. That's the real problem. Not the President. Not whether they do or don't want to vote," Sessions said. "The people back home are not sold on what we're doing yet, and that's partially my fault also. I’ve tried to take the time to explain to the American people why we're doing this, but we recognize it's back home voter, not Washington, D.C. voter."

Trans.: The propaganda mill isn't working.

Gee, for some reason people don't believe Trump or Ryan. I wonder why.

No comments: