"Joy and pleasure are as real as pain and sorrow and one must learn what they have to teach. . . ." -- Sean Russell, from Gatherer of Clouds

"If you're not having fun, you're not doing it right." -- Helyn D. Goldenberg

"I love you and I'm not afraid." -- Evanescence, "My Last Breath"

“If I hear ‘not allowed’ much oftener,” said Sam, “I’m going to get angry.” -- J.R.R. Tolkien, from Lord of the Rings

Thursday, May 18, 2017

Enter Wikileaks, Stage Right

I don't think Wikileaks has any credibility left, for anyone who's been paying attention. This just sort of clinches it:



The context that Wikileaks chose to ignore:

The material was seized in a nuclear smuggling case in Georgia (the country), and the Russian Federation wanted to analyze the material to double-check where it may have come from. A law-enforcement matter, and it’s likely the US wanted to make a point to Russia that it’s serious. You don’t get more serious in law enforcement than the head of the FBI.

As far as I'm concerned, Julian Assange can spend the rest of his life in the Ecuadorian embassy in London -- maybe coming out once a year to see if he's developed a shadow yet.

No comments: