"Joy and pleasure are as real as pain and sorrow and one must learn what they have to teach. . . ." -- Sean Russell, from Gatherer of Clouds

"If you're not having fun, you're not doing it right." -- Helyn D. Goldenberg

"I love you and I'm not afraid." -- Evanescence, "My Last Breath"

“If I hear ‘not allowed’ much oftener,” said Sam, “I’m going to get angry.” -- J.R.R. Tolkien, from Lord of the Rings

Saturday, July 08, 2017

Today in Disgusting People: Weapons-Grade Projection

There are almost too many to pick from today, but I thought this was worthy of note: Rush Limbaugh attacking Steven Hawking on climate change. Being Limbaugh, of course, it's not just Hawking, it's "the left":

He continued, "We're living in dangerous times. The left has so succeeded in dumbing down people that they've even dumbed down themselves. They've dumbed down their professoriat, they've dumbed down their commentariat, they have dumbed down practically everybody in their ranks. They have filled them with paranoia and fear."

And just who is it that's been peddling paranoia and fear for -- what, forty, fifty years?

No comments: