"Joy and pleasure are as real as pain and sorrow and one must learn what they have to teach. . . ." -- Sean Russell, from Gatherer of Clouds

"If you're not having fun, you're not doing it right." -- Helyn D. Goldenberg

"I love you and I'm not afraid." -- Evanescence, "My Last Breath"

“If I hear ‘not allowed’ much oftener,” said Sam, “I’m going to get angry.” -- J.R.R. Tolkien, from Lord of the Rings

Saturday, October 28, 2017

Bleh

I haven't been blogging lately because there just isn't that much to blog about -- I'm as heartily sick of Trump's tweets as you are.

However, there is one ray of sunshine in the swamp. This is from yesterday:

A federal grand jury in Washington on Friday approved the first charges in the investigation led by special counsel Robert Mueller, according to sources briefed on the matter.

The charges are still sealed under orders from a federal judge. Plans were prepared Friday for anyone charged to be taken into custody as soon as Monday, the sources said. It is unclear what the charges are.

Wonder who's going to be first in the pokey.

And I wonder what The Hairpiece is going to focus on as the next shiny object. Invade Puerto Rico?

Via Crooks and Liars.

Addendum: I should have known -- it was Hillary!

No comments: