"Joy and pleasure are as real as pain and sorrow and one must learn what they have to teach. . . ." -- Sean Russell, from Gatherer of Clouds

"If you're not having fun, you're not doing it right." -- Helyn D. Goldenberg

"I love you and I'm not afraid." -- Evanescence, "My Last Breath"

“If I hear ‘not allowed’ much oftener,” said Sam, “I’m going to get angry.” -- J.R.R. Tolkien, from Lord of the Rings

Saturday, February 24, 2018

Just Because

Because I'm sick of Trump and all his satellites, and sic of the NRA (who should all be shot), and sick of the news in general. So, thanks to Bark Bark Woof Woof, there's this:

The male cast of "King Kong the Musical" perform "Big Spender" from Sweet Charity at Twisted Broadway Melbourne; and annual charity event raising money for Oz Showbiz Cares Equity Fights AIDS.


No comments: